Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hell

I know I haven't posted here in a long time but I just thought you should know that yesterday I went out with Moet and the day was great but it ended badly. TS happened and the rest is history.......When I rushed up the stairs to get to my floor and into my house I was thinking something along the lines:

"Please don't let it be what I think it is...." Back at their house is where the whole thing started. I saw this blue flash outside their window not once but twice! And that got me all "gaga" so they told me what they were going to do and that was to run up the stairs to my apartment.

When I got home and said goodbye to them that's when all hell broke loose. It was fucking crazy and I wanted to die.....even a day after I still do....

My hermit crabs finally came. :)