Friday, February 09, 2007

What A Blast!!!

I had a blast today! I got to ride in Kerry's car today and it's awesome and comfty and it's blue. I went to the 99¢ store, Staples, Best Buy, and a pizza place by Kerry's house. And this is what I got from all of the stores we went to:

Selena - Dreaming Of You ( This has remixes of some of her biggest Spanish hits )

2 pack of glass beads ( black and multi colored )

Gell Pens ( multi colored )

Soda

And a medium pizza pie for me to take home

I love today! And I'm going to miss her loads when she goes to Germany whenever that is ( It's still in this month that she's leaving ). Also we played my Cd's in her car on the way to where we were going and on the way home singing at the top of our lungs! I love today! And God Bless Kerry!

No comments: