Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Crappy Feelings

I'm tired. I guess that has to do with all that I went through yesterday. Today so far went ok. There weren't any problems but again I'm still worrying about what's going to happen during the day everytime I wake up in the morning. That's what you get if your life is pure hell. Maybe I shouldn't have said like that because I do have some really great days all the way through. I just wished that I had those more often.

It really does suck living like this. Because when your day starts out great later on something is just waiting to bring it down. Yesterday was a great example. Never in a million years would I have thought something like that was going to happen never. And guess what I was wrong in thinking that! It came out worse then I ever could've imagined. Well that's part of my phase in life right now.

Fuck this part of my life! I just hope all my problems can be fixed ASAP.

No comments: