Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Holidays

It's that time of year again! The holidays! I can't wait for Christmas! It's one of my favorite holidays. Tomarrow is Thanks Giving I don't what I'm going to do for Thanks Giving yet but I'll think of something. It's been a while since my last post. This is due to the fact of school work and personal issues. One that I would like to write hear is this one that happened yesterday. This kid he's such a asshole I don't know his name though but I hope he gets in trouble big time! Yesterday I was chasing him down the hall way for bothering me while I was waiting for my mom to pick me up. He kept on making noise and I got a head ache from all that noise that he was making. I couldn't take it any more so I chased him down the hall way and I beat him up, hoping that he would leave me alone but it didn't work. So I was the staff in the office that I was waiting for my mom to pick me up in told me to come back in and that he wasn't going to bother me any more. Believing them I went back in the office hoping that he would leave me alone but he didn't. Soon enough he left for his bus and shortly after he left my mom came and she took me home in a taxi. I still wish that the kids in my class and the ones that bother me in the hall way when I'm going to my classes would just leave me alone. I don't bother them in any way they just start with me. And first of all this kid that was bothering me while I was waiting for my mom to pick me up was runing from me instead of trying to defend him self he ran! What a coward all of them are! Not just this kid but all of them! Well thats' pretty much it that I for got to write.

No comments: