Friday, April 28, 2006

Got My Hair Done

Today I got my hair done. Nothing eventful happened today. Although I really wish that something would happen. I don't really think getting your hair done is eventful. Yesterday how ever was very good and it was eventful. I went to the bank with my mom and then coming home we went to the Drug Store. I bought alot of things! You can see a list of what got on my other blog, not that it matters. I haven't been getting any comments on this or my other blog. I wish some would say something. May be what I post is boring to some people? Maybe what's happening now in my life is boring to you all. I'm not too happy about it either but come on! On my second blog so far I haven't got one comment! Not one! I just really wish some one would say something!

No comments: