Saturday, January 20, 2007

Yippy! Yippy! YIPPYYYYYYYYY! =)

I get another week off from seeing my tutor! YAAAAAAAAAAAY! I didn't get to go to the BOE ( Board of Education for the dumb asses that can't figure it out ) because the weather was bad. No snow was in it though. So we're going on Wenesday and hopefully that this time the weather cooperates. My day was realaxing which is good for me because I diserve rest relaxation after all the things that I've been through. Anyway this is some of the best moments in my life:

1. I get 1 week off from seeing my tutor because I'm trying new dosages of my meds to see how they work and it takes about a week.

2. Today I find out that my wonderful angel of a mother that I get another week off because she said that I needed it. And I agree.

3. I'm going to get my new IEP set up on Wenesday when my mom and I got to the BOE.

And that's what's going to happen and that's what already happened! =)

No comments: