Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Hell Breaks Loose

This morning was hell. It's by far the worst I've had in about a month. It all involved my OCD and some thing else but I can't quite remember exactly what. In fact I believe that the whole thing started earlier in the day when this fucking baby comes on TV and I loose it completely.

I really was out of it. And them later on because of the incident I was drained plus I felt weird and I couldn't sleep so I was on the computer for a bit and that's when I started seeing lines and that's when the next episode starts. My mom and I were yelling and screaming at each other for what seemed like 2 years.

When we made up we were both crying and hugging each other. Now as for today I feel calm, relaxed, and happy. ^_^ And this is due to my mom's idea of giving me my panic pills ( I take them when my nerves go bye bye ) every day. And she gave me some today and alot this morning and I feel awesome!

I ♥ feeling like this. God Bless these pills! Also I found the following:

Selena Dreamin Of You Karaoke ( A new version )

Selena I Could Fall In Love Karaoke ( A new version )

Selena Como La Flor Karaoke ( A new version )

I'm so happy!

No comments: