Friday, January 18, 2008

I Can't Believe It

I went to see my therapist today for the last time because I'm being transfered to another place ( can't remember the name atm ). Getting ready to go was hell because I ran into too many problems with CFH. Also because of what happened last year at camp and the fact that something is going on with the whole thing ( The director is trying to sell it or something and then there's money problems blah blah blah ).........
......I'm not going this year.

I'm going to miss Sara and Jacob ( he gave me my first kiss last year ) immensely. I hope to see both of them again some how someday......I have Sara's email but I don't have any way of contacting Jacob..........How can I be so stupid? Knowing him for 5 years and not asking him for his address or email ( if he has one ).

*Screams* I just hope in some weird way I'll get to see him again.

No comments: