Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Interesting Day

Today was actually kind of interesting because a PT came over today ( totally unexpected ) and did some stuff with me and told me some things and my mom and him talked about my "history" regarding my PT and the reasons why I need it.

I haven't had it in about a year or maybe a little more. Ever since I left school I didn't get it and I've been out of school for over a year now. So......yeah. I also got to have cheese today! *Drools when thinking about it* Like I said I haven't had it in a while.

So it was good to have it. I have some left over of course. Also that dreaded cursed feeling came over me today while the PT was here and the first time it came over me it was really intense and I screamed......

Really I hated the fact that this was happening to me even more because he asked me what was wrong and I "told" him ( actually I told my mom and then explained it to him first ). I just wanna be normal!

No comments: