Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Announcement

I WENT THROUGH A GREAT ORDEAL YESTERDAY SO I DON'T KNOW WHEN I'LL BE POSTING HERE AGAIN.

Sorry about this but I really feel bad. Yesterday was hell beyond anything else. I woke up yesterday around 1:30pm and found out that my mom wasn't home so I went into the kitchen to read the note that she left me ( she leaves me notes when she goes out in the morning ) and it didn't tell me where she going ( she usually does ) so right then and there I began to worry.

It turns out that she went to the hospital ( it wasn't an appoiment ) so she had to stay there longer then she would've if it was an a appointment. To make a long story short she came home fine at about 12:00pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She called a bunch of times so I wouldn't worry. I was worrying on and off all day. During the parts when I wasn't worrying I was laughing my ass off at some jokes.

And now ( the next day ) to top it all off one of my beloved hermit crabs left! He's just in his shell body "frozen"........I miss him/her......

No comments: