Sunday, April 29, 2007

Beads Dream

ANOTHER SILLY QUESTION: DO YOU DREAM ABOUT BEADS?

The answer to that may surprise you! The answer to that is yes! Yes I dream about beads. Why? I don't know I guess because I collect them and I'm always talking about them. There are 2 types of beads I collect: The ones that you use for making chains and bracelets and the ones you put in flower vases.

So any way that's what I dreamed about last night along with another dream I can hardly remember. Lately my dreams have been strange but not disturbing or anything and I'm truly thankful for that. So I wonder if any one else dreams about them? And I'm talking about beads. Only beads. Not making something with them but beads just there or me playing with them, or getting new ones to add to your collection.

Strange how my brain works sometimes.

No comments: