Friday, April 27, 2007

Hell!

Last night was hell for me. Today though was ok. The internet was down most of the day and I got it back just now. I'm truly greatful because this is the only thing that keeps me busy besides eating, taking a nap, writing in my journals, conlanging, etc. Other then that I do this the most. About 89% of my conlanging invovels the internet.

And like I said the internet is the only thing keeping me going right now. So thank you god. Also the only thing that's worrying me right now is the fact that tomorrow night another TS is supposed to happen and I hope it doesn't because I hate them. I really do. One happened last night it drove me fucking crazy. I sleeping sooooooooooooooooooooooo good and the son of a bitch woke me up and made my nerves shoot through the roof.

I hope that it doesn't happen again. Not any time soon. I couldn't take it.

No comments: