Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Chat Room Of Hell

Fuck you! Aaaaaah my favorite phrase at the moment. Why? Well just a few minutes ago I went through hell. All because of the fucking weathermen working me up with their fucking reports about TS in New York. And something weird happened I only heard it once and then after a few minutes ( like 15?) the sun came out!

And as for right now I'm still a nervous wreck. I'm dead scared about what's going to happen tonight and I'm dreading it I really am. So I bet you're wondering why I haven't posted in such a looooooong time? Well partly because most of the days were boring and nothing interesting happened. And 2 days in a row contained nothing but hell.

So I'm drained completely. I'm fucking hanging from the end of my rope right now. And my fucking anxiety went through the roof all the way into the universe. And my stomach hurts and I don't have a fucking clue as to why.

Satan I'm getting tired of you so please go away or I will personally go on another killing spree.....and God wouldn't want that..... So leave now please!

Satan: But I don't wanna leave! Wah!

Me: Oh! But you're gonna have to bitch! You ruined my day by possessing the weathermen and making them push my buttons and making my nerves go to the fucking universe.

Satan: But I enjoy it!

Me: I don't give a fuck! *Kicks Satan in the balls..... ( like he has any! )*

Satan: But I've helped you lots of times. Making your enemies suffer for torturing you....right?

Me: Yes and no. 98% of the time I think that was God doing it. Now leave before I kill something......

Satan: Go ahead and kill something! You'll be doing my work for me....and I could always use more slaves.....

Me: I'm not your fucking slave bitch!

*God enters the chat room of hell*

God: Satan!

Satan: Oh shit! God what the fuck are you doing here?! *Satan's eyes pop with shock*

God: Don't you talk to me like that you worthless piece of shit! Go away or I'll kick your ass!

Satan: K...k.....kick my ass! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! God you're so fucking funny!

God: Yes, Satan I will kick your sorry ass! *God sets up wrestling ring* Come on bitch! What are you waiting for?

Me: OH this is going to be good! >:þ

*God leaves the chat room of hell*

*Jesus enters the chat room of hell*

Satan: Oh shit! You sent your son after me?! Well I wasn't expecting that!......

Jesus: Let's get this over with you worthless piece of shit!

*Satan tries to kick Jesus but fails only to have Jesus unleash his holly powers and kicks Satan's butt big time*

*Satan gasp for breath*

Satan: Oh....you...can't....*Satan collapses onto the floor*

*JESUS WINS!*

Me: Whooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

*God enters the chat room of hell*

God: You didn't expect me to unleash my son onto you did you now?

Satan: *Gasp* No!.....I didn't.....how did he get those powers?....

God: I gave them to him for this match...I knew you wouldn't stand a chance. Now Jesus take Satan back to hell's pit.

*Jesus sends Satan back to hell's pit, but not before giving him one last blow :þ*

Satan: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

*I do my happy dance*

The End......for now.......>:þ

Phew! That must've been one of the longest post I've posted in a good while. Hope you enjoyed what you got Satan! Any way I hope the rest of my evening goes well.

No comments: