Thursday, June 07, 2007

Today Was Ruined By None Other Then Satan >:)

What the title says. It was ruined by the all mighty Satan because of a fucking baby that was crying out in the hall sooooooooooooo fucking loud. I flipped out naturally. And I threw things again. So that just ruined my day because of that bitch Satan. Can you believe how great the day was going? That is until......


SATAN RUINED IT!!!!! >:) >:) >:)
fuck you satan i hate u!

Note: most people would say that what happened was just fait....but I know what really caused the whole thing to happen.....SATAN!
He shall die with in the power of MY rath.... he shall perish at the hands of God who he betrayed.....burn Satan burn!
I want to FEEL the rath of hell that you rule. I want you to feel my pain....everyone's pain for a century....or longer. Maybe you'll then realise what you did to those poor people out there.......

Feel the rath of hell that you put so many through
Feel the pain that people feel when the suffer because
of you, you son of a bitch! Fuck you!

No comments: