Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Good News

I have good news!! One of the boys that was my class that was bothering me is no longer in my class! He goes by the name of Victor and boy he was a pain in the ass! Also back then I was the only girl in my class and now the student to replace Victor is a girl!! So know I have another girl to talk to. Also when I first met her we clicked like that! I'm very happy about the whole thing. The school principle removed Victor and the principle is very nice! Today in school was good and this morning when I was on the bus going to school I saw a taxi with the medallion number SBV297! Those are my favorite ones. I like Taxi and license plate numbers alot and I write them down. I look them up on the internet as well. Well that's about all I have to say. I hope tomorrow will be good in school.

No comments: