Thursday, December 29, 2005

A wonderful X-mas!

I had a wonderful X-mas! I got alot of presents and $20.00 from my neighbor! I didn't spend it yet but I'm thinking about buying pizza with it when the weather clears up. I love pizza and it makes me very happy.

The following list are all the presents I got from my mom I love her so much and she made this Christmas one of the best I had with her!

Books:
Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
The March of the penguins movie guide

DVD's:
Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets
Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone
March of the penguins (The movie)
I was really happy when I got the above gifts from my mom. I sort of knew that some of them would have something to do with Harry Potter.

The last and final list are the presents I got from my older brother and his wife and one of my neighbors:

From my brother and his wife:
A hat and a scarf
A pair of caterpillar slippers
A flamingo bobble head
A giant bug coloring sheet with markers
2 Body pillows (blue and green)

From my neighbor:
$20.00
A X-mas card


Also yesterday I got a package from Joni! Joni is one of my friends from camp this year. We write letters to each other. This is what she sent me:

From Joni:
2 letters (one is a card from Holland and it says happy new year in Dutch!)
A key chain with the letter ''B'' on it
2 sheet of bug stickers
A pen
It was nice to hear from her again! Nothing happened today it was just nice and peaceful.

No comments: