Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Strike

Today I didn't go to school because of the strike. I was hoping that there would be a strike and my wish came true. The reason I wanted to stay home if there was school is because I wanted to sleep in because I was very tired last night. I had a good day in school and I heard about the strike on the news when I got home. Any way It's no school, and I sort of had a feeling that there wasn't going to be school last night. My mom told me yesterday that the Desarea ( My para for the bus who makes sure that no body bothers me on the bus and in the classroom.) called at 12:00am last night to tell the parent if there was school the next day. So that's why I wanted to stay home even if there was school today. I'm very happy that my wish came true which I thought it would. Today was like the week end nothing interesting happened today besides the news of the illegal strike! I for got to mention that it was an illegal strike! How these people got a way with it I still don't understand. I didn't even know that there was such a thing as an Illegal Strike! You learn something every day. Any way today was like the week end like I said before. Yesterday the kids in my class room said nothing about my glasses! Which I was shocked. Even Charles was absent yesterday!! That was good. So I guess that's it for now.

No comments: