Monday, December 04, 2006

What Happened?

Ok, so I bet you're wondering what happened when I was out with Kerry yesterday since I really didn't explain my self properly because I was so happy. So here's what happened.

Yesterday when I went out with Kerry I went to Barnes and Nobles looking for some decent insect books. I came across 2. One was ok and the other one was OMFG! It was so thick! ^^ Too bad it cost $95.00! I only had $45.00 and a bunch of coins on me.

I wanted it soooooooooo bad that I couldn't part with it. So I sat in a chair by some journals ( I bought a nice pink one ) and started flipping the 700 or more pages reading bits and pieces falling in love with even more with every page I turned. I called my mom on Kerry's cell phone and told her about the book.

I told her I wanted it soooooooooo badly. More then any thing! And I'm not joking about this either. My mom asked me if I wanted it more then anything else for xmas and I told her YES! It's true! I couldn't get enough of it. So then after a while ( a good while ) I put it back and paid for the stuff that I could buy.

Earlier I went and got a Selena CD. They didn't have many there like they did the last time. At least they had one that I wanted. After we went to Barnes and Nobles we went to a near buy Pizza place and got pizza. Then we went back to Kerry's place and ate it. It was sooooooooooo good. I think it tasted better because I haven't had pizza in along time.

I also took some home with me ( 4 HUGE slices ). ^^

So that's what happened. I also got my hands on pens and a Hebrew News paper. ^^ As for today I had a nice relaxing day off. I slept for a loooooooooong time.

No comments: