Tuesday, July 04, 2006

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY


HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! Today nothing much happened. My mom told me that tomorrow I have an appointment with Dr. Grodberg! And then the next day ( Thursday ) I see Kerry! YAY! I can't wait to talk to Dr. Grodberg and then the day after that I get to go out with Kerry and go shopping. I can't wait!

Yesterday nothing happened that was interesting. I found a picture of a really cool looking Horse Fly which was white and had gold colored eyes! I'll post a picture at the end of this post.

I'm not too sure on what species it is but it's really cool looking. I doubt I'll see anything like that, but I've seen some pretty cool looking insects and spiders at camp that makes me love the insect and spider world even more. They come in so many shapes, sizes, and colors. And you'll see what I mean when you look at the photo above!

No comments: