Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Arch Nemesis List # 3

Well here it is. I thought that this would happen and it did. So without further ado I bring you the 3rd addition of the Arch Nemesis List:

Jasmine: She made the list by beating me up this year at camp....I hope that son of a bitch burns in hell....She's going to pay big time!

Brett: Looks like she has 2 sides to her like Jasmine although Jasmine showed more of her dark side if you know what I mean this year. And Brett definitely showed she wasn't stable.....

I don't know if I should add the following people or not:

Fiona ( counselor )
Sara ( Camper who was supposed to be my friend... )
Seeque ( counselor who did nothing to stop Jasmine and Brett from bothering me )

You know I think I will add her for just that:

Seeque: Made the list by doing nothing to stop Brett or Jasmine from bothering me.

Fiona: Same reason. She also told me hours later after Jasmine beat me to get over it......Plus I got the feeling that she didn't really like me....

Also TS happened this morning but thank goodness it wasn't bad.

No comments: