Thursday, August 02, 2007

Jasmine Is Evil

You probably don't know what I'm talking about but Jasmine is one of the girls in my bunk and today she's gone too far on picking on me. She beat me up with a huge stuffed dog or something of the sort of hers and Sara ( Who's supposed to be my friend ) was laughing and cheering her on!!!!!

I'm still upset about what they ( Jasmine and Sara ) did to me. I wanna come home. I'm not going to take another day around them ( this includes every one in my bunk actually ) I also told Sara that I'm never talking to her again ( which I'm not ).

And to make things worse Sara didn't even try to stop Jasmine from beating me up like a friend is supposed to do. We were friends for 4 years....... :*(

I'm going to make sure that I go home this time no matter what.....I'm sick and tired of the people in this bunk.

No comments: