Friday, August 03, 2007

Camp, Home, And Hell

At Camp:

Morning: 8:00am-8:30am

Naturally after yesterday I was worn out both physically and emotionally. So I made a promise to myself to sleep as long as I could or IOW sleep as along as I wanted too. Fat chance!

What happened is this:

When morning came I was fast asleep that is until Fiona ( one of my counselors ) kept shouting my name and telling me to get up and get dressed for morning circle and breakfast. I was sort of awake and asleep at the same time.

So I heard her but ignored her and tried to go back to sleep. That's when Jasmine turns the radio on really loud and starts snapping her fingers looking in the direction of my bed and I tell her to:

1. Turn down the music.

2. Stop bothering me.

So she did nether. The music thing didn't bother me at the moment because I was awake by then and not trying to go back to sleep. What was bothering me was the 12 year old bitch snapping her fingers ( that I so wanted to chop off and feed to my beloved pet... )on purpose to get me annoyed.

Well it was working as it always does because snapping fingers and popping gum or anything that sounds like it gives me a head ache I can't eve describe. Plus my nerves went bye bye and I was pulsing with anger/hatred all at the same time.

So I was screaming "Stop it!" and "Jasmine cut it out!" etc half naked ( I only had my panties on )pounding the wall in agony asking her to stop. And get this the counselors have the nerve to tell me to stop instead of her!

Can you believe them? Nor can I! Any who I went over to her bed to tell her to stop and she didn't so I tried to put her hands down and then the next thing you know she beats me again! So the next thing you know I'm outside with my pajama top on and panties after I kicked her a few times.....

Then my wish comes true I got taken home and something is going to be done about Jasmine because my told me so. She's not getting away with this at all.....

At Home: 1:20pm-1:30pm?

Naturally when I left to go home at 10:00am I was jumping with joy. But it also was sort of a bitter sweet ending because Sara and I made up and when I was walking to the car ( Harvey and Katie were taking me home ) I was singing "Dreaming Of You" with her since that's our favorite Selena song....

I'll miss her alot. :*( But I'll see her next year and we keep in touch via IM and email.

So I get home and I tell my mom every thing that happened over the last 2 days. And she makes some phone calls while I'm on my computer doing the things I love. Then a few hours later TS happens while the sun was shining and the sky was blue!

It only did it once during the day and at night......Fuck you god! Happened with no warning both times! And this time it was worse because I was having problems with my walk men so my mom had to borrow my neighbor's and hers was acting up too!

And I did more damage to the bathroom door then I did the last few times.....It's almost coming part now.....Why? Why did I have to come home to this?.......

On the bright side I got the 7th and the last Harry Potter book and Pizza.And today I got 2 new walk mens along with a CD case! YAY! n_n

Written on the 4th of August.


No comments: