Saturday, June 03, 2006

Mom Found a Tutor!

Earlier today my mom was on the phone. When she finished she told me she had gotten a tutor for me! ( This is temporarily until my mom finds a decent school for me where the Devil doesn't exist! ) She's coming between 5:00pm-6:00pm. I can't wait. Other then that nothing happened today. So here's what I would like:

1. I hope she's nice because if she isn't she'll make it on to the Arch Nemesis List with all the other workers for Saten.

2. I hope everything goes well on that day. Other wise I'll mark that day as cursed just like I did with 06-01-04.

Update: The tutor came and she is very nice! My mom talked with her for a good while. I also sang Selena Dreaming Of You to her and she told me that I have a beautiful voice! She's coming again sometime next week. I'm looking forward to it. Thank You God! <3


No comments: