Thursday, June 29, 2006

Got Mail!

Today I got mail from one of my mom's friends! She sent me a issue of Natural History magazine about lizards and snakes. It's very interesting. Besides that nothing interesting happened today. Yesterday though was interesting ( or at least to me ) because I heard from Sarah again! I told her that I'm going to camp on July 20th and she told me she going on the same day as I am!

I can't wait to see her again! I hope we are in the same bunk again! Also Kerry told me a few days ago that she's going to see me some day after the 4th of July! So I'm looking forward to seeing her too. Also some time after we got the hermit crabs my mom ordered a Venus Fly Trap! They are awesome to look at. I fooled on into thinking it was going to eat a fly but it was really a piece of string! :)

No comments: