Monday, August 07, 2006

Diary Entry: 07-21-06

Well here's another one of my diary entries from when I was at camp:

Dear Diary,

Today I caught a frog! I also saw alot of insects today. Here are some of them:

2 grasshoppers
2 chafer beetles
1 jumping spider
1 tussock moth
2 horse flies ( at pool )
1 frog!!! ( at the flower bed near the pool )
We also went to the creek for outward bound today and I saw a Tiger Swallowtail butterfly! :) I also almost caught it too ( with my bare hands ) ! :) Also I found the frog in the flower bed near the pool, and it was HUGE! I wish my mom could see it. We went swimming today and there horse flies EVERY WHERE! It was crazy. ( I had to keep ducking under water to avoid being bitten alive! ) Same thing with the mosquitoes too every where, only they were in the woods and outside the pool. Well gotta go to bed! NIGHT! :)

P.S Just a few minutes ago ( when I went out to look at the bugs near the light on the porch ) I saw a stone fly and 2 June beetles outside on the porch.

No comments: