Monday, August 21, 2006

I Feel Like....DYING!

As you know I've gone through too much. But why should I tell you my problems? Why should I rant on about my boring sucky full of pain and despair life? It's because I want too. I need to pour my thoughts into some where instead of keeping them inside of me. If you want me to suffer, your wish is already granted, it wasn't granted by some fucking blue genie from Aladdin, it wasn't granted by some Greek myth about three ugly and revolting ladies that decided your fate, and no, I didn't break mirrors or walked on the paths of some stupid fucking black cats either, and that was for you superstitious people. So let us look into why this post is called I Feel Like.....DYING! It's because.... well read the fucking title man! That's what I feel like at this moment....like dying!

Don't ask me why, it's just the way I feel right now. So if you don't see any new post in a good while, like a few months, with no explanation on my "mysterious disappearance" I'm either dead or I've gone on vacation with out telling you. So for now SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO EAT YOUR OWN SHIT!

No comments: