Thursday, January 12, 2006

Chaotic

Today was full of chaos! It was pretty much the same thing with the ass holes. The only thing that went completely over the line was one of the assholes in my class named Harvey was walking up and down the classroom hallway clucking and I shouted to him to stop, ( of course he didn't.) and then he has the nerve to press his ugly face in the door window and started to cluck again. Then Charles who was in the classroom also started to cluck and bother me. Desirae asked me if I wanted to go out side of the classroom and take a walk. I told her that Harvey is out there and he might follow me and you to where ever we will be going clucking. But I told her yes. Right as we came out of the classroom Harvey was out side and as soon as he saw me he started to cluck again and I was all ready over my top. ( The assholes in my classroom had wound me up so much that I didn't know if I was coming or going.) I chased him down the hallway and into the parking lot out side the school. I wanted to kick his ass so badly he and his little assholes friends had out me through too much shit today and I wanted revenge. So me and Harvey were out in the parking lot running around. I was trying to kick his ass when I caught up with him. I was really mad and wanted to get him so badly. Desirea had also caught up with me at that time too when I was running between the gaps of the parked cars. She told me that I was going to be in trouble and I at that point didn't care I was so mad. She talked to me and then we made our way back into the school. Our classroom is at the end of the hallway and the door to the parking lot is also there, so that's how I got to the parking lot in the first place. The morning was good and it was like the usual school morning. The whole thing had started in music class and went down hill from there. I hope that tomorrow it will be a much better day then today was.

No comments: