Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm at Kerry's right now!!!

I've just arrived at Kerry's house and her two very cute nieces just came to spend the night with me. I'm looking forward to tomorrow because I'm going shopping with Kerry. I'm using her laptop to update my blog right now. It's a very nice one too. I hope someday really soon I'll get a laptop. I really like them alot. You can carry them anywhere. Kerry is making pasta for dinner and I love pasta. Well when anything else happens I'll update this post to blog. In the mean time I'll enjoy my pasta.
***
We just finished dinner and played a game of crazy eights. I won the first round. I can't wait for tomorrow when I get to go shopping with her. I have $45.00 with me. I also got to chase Kerry's nieces around her house that was really fun. I'll think I'll do it again before I go to bed.....
Kids are really fun. I would love to do that every day. When ever I get the chance I would do it. I love chasing games. I don't know why but I just do. Any way I'll update this post again before I go to bed.

***
I'm getting ready to go to bed and I can't wait for tomorrow so I can go to the book store tomorrow and buy so many books and hopefully CD's too. I'm very happy today. I also ate alot of doritos that Kerry bought for the sleep over with her nieces. It was really fun. I hope that I find everything that I want and anything else that I find. God bless this day and tomorrow.

No comments: