Tuesday, January 17, 2006

ELA Test

Today we had testing on ELA (English Language Arts test.) It went well. I don't know my score though. I have one more part of the test to do tomorrow and then I'm done with the test! Besides that the day was normal. The test goes on for 2 days. (At least for me and my class.) We go into different rooms and we have the test with other kids from different classes. Last Friday I got a 100% on my spelling test again!! :) I've had a test like this before so this one is my second one. I wasn't nervous at all to tell you the truth. We went over what the would be like in class with the teacher. So I guess that's part of the reason why I wasn't nervous. Because I knew what was coming and I was prepared for it. I only get nervous on math test. I not that good in math. In fact I hate it! I just like looking at the equations not solving them. I hope tomorrow will be a good for me at school.

No comments: