Sunday, January 01, 2006

The New Year!

Today was a very nice first day of the new year for me. I still can't believe that the year 2005 is over! I got my hair done for school on Tuesday. I like it alot I think it looks cute. I hope that this year will be a good one for me and that all my wishes come true. I hope that I make alot of new friends at camp like I did this year. (I know I will.) I also hope that the year will be a good one for my mom. I love her so much! Last night I watched the ball drop with my mom, and I got to stay up past midnight! What a night to welcome in the new year! As for the first day of the new year it was very nice and peaceful. My mom also told me that school starts on Tuesday. I hope the school year will go well for me! I also hope that I'm in the same class as I was in 2005. ( The class I was in for the last days of school before the holidays.) I also hope that the kids in my class will not bother me this year and ever again because last year it was bad what they did to me and alot of the times it wasn't even my fault, that they started with me. But any way I really don't have to worry about that now that I have a very good principle in my corner. And thank God that I do!! He likes my mom alot. I told her watch out because he really likes her! But my mom knows that and she told him that's not the kind of relationship she wants to have with him. But I still like to tease her about it every now and then. Any way I guess this is all I could think of for now. Happy New Year!!

No comments: