Friday, September 22, 2006

Miracles

Boy alot of these happened in the past few days and including today! Here's a list of them:

09-20-06:

* I found the song "No Fallaras" I've looking for the video or the song for years ever since I saw the official video for the song on some Spanish music video TV station. And it's been years since I heard it and I found it. The song is playing in the background of a video one of the users on YouTube sent in. I commented on the bottom of the page.
Here's the link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMAKdJhpodI

Today the tutor came with the supervisor who's Chinese and she taught me words in Chinese. There's more but I thought I'd tell you one at a time. Let me know what you think of the song. Do you know who sings it? If you do please tell me. Thank You!

No comments: