Monday, September 11, 2006

WOW More Events!

What the fuck is going on? All this time my life has been nothing but boring shit and then all of sudden all of these things are happening at once! I could list about 3 right now! And I'll think I'll do so:

1. We didn't go to the clinic because today is 09-11-06, the anniversary of the attack on the World Trade Center. My mom told me that alot of things will be going on and we wouldn't be able to go because of it.

2. Some one from the home instruction unit is coming tomorrow! So we have to go to the clinic the day after tomorrow.

3. Today is the anniversary of 9-11! That's still an event even if it has nothing to do with me!

So, that's what going to happen. Any way I'm glad about it all because it's all good things for a change. If any thing else happens today that's eventful I'll update this post. *Crosses Fingers*

No comments: