Tuesday, October 03, 2006

BUGS! ( The Ones That Move And The Ones That Get On Your FUCKING NERVS! )

Today I found some really cool photos of 2 really cool looking insects ( See my other blog I really don't feel like posting them again ). José came to install the new printer my mom bought. It was good to see him again. The old printer was blah! The paper kept getting stuck every time I would try to print something or my mom trying to make copies. Now we don't have to worry about that any more.

My tutor came today. Also tomorrow is going to be very stressful ( I really don't need any more stress at the moment thank you )! How do I know? Well, it's because of the fact that my tutor is coming at 8:30am! The reason is because he has another student to see around 10:00am! At first I just thought it was this one time only, but it's not! It's every Wednesday! Every Wednesday! I'm not going to take this any more.

He can come on 8:30am this time but he's not coming at 8:30am again! Nope won't have it. I'll make sure of that!

No comments: