Monday, October 16, 2006

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Whoa! Do you realise that alot has just happened after I woke up from my nap after my tutor came. It was around 4:00pm and my mom told me something so huge I would have never expected to happen. My mom told me that my friend DiDi is having a Halloween party on the 28th of October at 5:00pm and my mom said I could go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been a year since I've seen her! Thank you God! Her mother is coming to pick me up and take me back home.

I can't wait to see her again! I knew I would but I never thought it would be this soon! And then tomorrow the I'm going to see the lawyer! Also Dolores asked my mom if she could come and my mom told her yes. I think that would make things alot better. I'm looking forward to tomorrow and the 28th! Let's begin the count down!

16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28!

No comments: