Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy Halloween! Today I had no school because my teacher had to go to a meeting. He told me but he didn't tell my mom! I wonder why? This has happened before. I wonder why? Any way besides that nothing really interesting happened.

Time goes by too fast. Tomorrow is the first of November and then x-mas and then a whole new year will be here! It's not like every single day something really great happened to me that helped pass the time. Although this past week as been eventful. I've been out of the house loads of times last week and once this week.

My mom also told me that she's getting a new therapist because Dr. Grodberg isn't doing what she wants him to do. She told me that he isn't helping me or the situation that I'm in. Just now my teacher called and told my mom he's coming at 10:15am instead of 8:30! What a way to end the day!

No comments: