Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday The 13th

Curse Friday the 13th. Here are some good reasons as to why I should say "Curse Friday the 13th!"

* The appointment to see the lawyer as been changed to this Tuesday.

* Last night I went through hell!

Now do you think that any of the things that happened to me could have been a coincidence? Nope. They couldn't. If you knew the full details of what happened last night you would know 100% that this wasn't a coincidence.

First and foremost another TS happened and that wound me up. The second thing is some time before the mother fucking ass hole TS that needs to go up the Devil's ass and burn in hell I got the feeling ( for no reason at all ) to start throwing things.

I went to my mom and told her about how I was feeling she gave me an extra pill to calm my "nerves". But here's the thing, I don't think it was my nerves that made me feel that way. I never felt like that in my entire life! I don't know what it is, but I hope I never feel like that again.

No comments: