Monday, October 30, 2006

Kerry Is Coming!

I just got back from the clinic. And I got more fuzzy wuzzy bugs! YAAAAAAAAAAY! And at 5:00pm Kerry is coming to take me out for the evening. I can't wait to see her. I'll update this post when I get back or tomorrow in case it's late.

Update: I just got back from going out with Kerry and my evening with her was awesome! I had 2 HUGE slices of pizza and I went to the pet shop to look for glass beads but they didn't have them there so we looked at different kinds of fish, frogs, geckos, and even turtles!

Then we went to a Native American shop and they had a vase with rocks and beads in it. I asked the guy if I could have them and he told me to go to the 99 cents store ( which was across the street ) and sure enough they had them! Loads in red, see through whitish, and see through metallic purple. I already have the red, so I bought the other 2. I bought 2 packs each!

I also bought

2 packs of poker chips ( red, white, blue, green, and yellow )
1 pack of yu-gi-oh cards ( I got some good ones too, I'm ready to kick some but! )
4 Wonderful gell pens ( orange, pink, green, and black )
2 bottles of soda

I love today!

No comments: