Wednesday, October 04, 2006

OMFG! You Won't Believe This!

You won't believe this! I had no school today because my mom didn't feel well!Last night was crazy! I was full of energy. I was singing at the top of my voice at around 12:00am! My mom was awake too so I wasn't the only one awake in the house at the time. I guess last night is the reason my mom didn't feel well. Besides the fact of me singing my mom and I had another row ( It's been like this ever since my doctor forgot to call the drug store to order my meds ).

Today was interesting in it's own way in my opinion. I was supposed to go and see my doctor today, but I couldn't because he didn't have any appointments open today. I went on the balcony for a good while singing. That's what happened today. Plus I took a nap!

No comments: