Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Mistaken

Ok, so it turns out that we couldn't go to the lawyer today because my mom apparently found out that we didn't have an appointment. So I don't know when we'll be able to get one. Every time I ask my mom about it she says something like "When something happens that I think you should know I'll tell you." Sounds like she hiding something from me doesn't it? Although I know she wouldn't do that about something this important which involves me mostly.

I still had a good day. My mom called my tutor to tell him that she didn't feel well, which she didn't so I'm glad I had another day off. Besides that nothing really happened.

Update: José came a while ago! It was good to see him again. He also helped my mom with the lamp that broke. He put in the new socket.

No comments: